Saturday, April 5, 2008

Numero Uno

Being this is the first posting I've made to any kind of blog (outside a corporate blog) you're more than likely curious as to who "CEO Luke" is. Most importantly, don't let the name deceive you... "Luke" is not, nor will it ever be my name.

I'm the founder, CEO, president, etc. of a new company that you will be hearing more about in a short while. It's a media-based website and I want to guide you from the beginnings of this fine company all the way through to the eventual sale. You'll have to ignore any poor writing skills I display - this is a true to life blog, not a corporate kickback.

I've been known to be a risk-taker. From managing events to the fast-paced world of advertising/marketing... I've done it all. Heck, I've even dipped my hands into the world of music-management. The backbone of my operations has always been the internet. I know how to use it to make money and if you follow my advice, maybe you will too. Don't kid yourself, it's a tough game and no how-to book or promise of fortune will ever be able to enable you to do the same. You have to be dedicated and be willing to get your hands dirty. I can't provide you with a get-rich-quick scheme or sell you anything. I can only share with you my knowledge that has made me successful and hope you are able to do the same.

I'll be sharing with you, multiple times each week, where my latest venture is headed and the techniques I've used to become successful in what I do. Don't be surprised if this single venture turns into multiple ventures . I've been dubbed a "marketing genius" and was once even called a "internet captain of industry," but I don't buy that. The only thing I believe is that with a lot of work and a little bit of luck, anybody can use the internet and marketing to their advantage. My blogs won't only apply to the internet, I'll be covering some of the most clever uses of marketing I've used - and those used by my friends, they're universal.

Before I forget, I'll be highlighting important business events, businesses that I love their models (business model, not the lookers wearing their product you pervert), and any other thing I can think of. I might even indulge myself and let you know of any new thing I'm digging.

So kick back, keep checking back and tell your friends that the new kid is back in town.

0 comments: